Product Description :
Prediluted coolant, based on ethylene glycol. The product is engineered for automotive cooling systems in accordance with the requirements of Japanese standard JIS K 2234 for Super Long Life Coolant. It is also suitable for cooling systems of other passenger cars and commercial vehicles of various OEMs: Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Suzuki, Subaru, Isuzu. The product contains an effective package of additives and inhibitors for long protection of cooling systems of internal combustion engines, including those with application of aluminum alloys. The product has increased service life up to 3 years / 150 000 km. The formulation, which is free from silicates, nitrates, borates and amines, provides decrease of hard deposits and extends service life of water pumps.
ОЕМ Requirements :
- Cooling systems of gasoline and diesel engine of majority of Japanese car manufacturers: Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Suzuki, Subaru, Isuzu. The recommended drain intervalof product for service fill is 5 years / 250 000 km.
- Modern engines where the enhanced protection of aluminium against high-temperature corrosion is required.
- Offers effective corrosion protection of engine parts made of iron (cast iron), aluminium, solders and copper aloys.
- Provides improved heat exchanging characteristics, which enhance performance of engines in highly loaded operating conditions.
- It possesses excellent compatibility with seal materials and rubber hoses, typically used by Japanese OEMs.
- The product can be easily mixed up with original Japanese coolant.